Pages

2020年4月8日星期三

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken-It's about saucy chicken


4 Fingers Crispy Chicken holds the prestige with their signature chicken among fast-food restaurants, and they opened a new branch at Aman Central recently. I always fancy myself as a fast-food connoisseur, so I definitely will give a try. When I reached the restaurant, there was a lot of peoples filled up space and line in front of the counter.






Their menu is made up of signature crispy chicken, crispy seafood, rice box, salad, burger, and sandwich. They offer different parts of crispy chicken, which are drumsticks, wingettes&drumettes, chicken chop and boneless chicken bites. I get myself one set of 6 pcs chicken bites combo, while my friend one pack of 5pcs Tom Yum Calamari. We wait for a while and pick up our dishes ourselves after the worker there done preparing.









The boneless chicken fillet that has been deep-fried and brushed with Soy Garlic and Hot & Spicy mixed sauces, the sauces make my taste buds awake. However, I feel these chicken pieces a bit hard to chew and not giving me the depth of flavor compared to my imagination. My friend mentioned that the other part more delicious, next time maybe I will try on other parts!


RM20.90(1 Set)


添加图片说明




没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...