Pages

2020年3月10日星期二

Alor Setar Boba Tea Stores


There was a lot of boba tea stores opened in Alor Setar since last year. The trend is quite tremendous as many peoples keen on boba tea, even line up and have a long queue to buy a drink. However, this year what I can observe, this trend reaches its saturation point. When I passby some boba tea stores in the mall, only filled with a few customers. My favorite beverage is signature black sugar milk, so I usually order this flavor when I go the boba tea stores.


1.The Black Whale
Taste the milk flavor only while sipping signature drink, black sugar too bland.





2.Royal Tea
Flat drink.




3. Chatto
This insta-worthy artisan cafe(Chatto served with food, stuffing its customers with simple foods) adorned with Japanese wooden style, exudes its own sort of pleasant ambiance, however the drinks taste too flat.









4. Summer Bakery 
This is actually a bakery, but they provide boba tea drinks too. I like their signature black sugar milk tea, as the sweetness really to-jolt my taste buds awake, but my friend feel like a bit sweet.



5.Daboba
I ordered another drink in Daboba, the taste quite average. 






没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...