Pages

2020年2月18日星期二

De’H Cafe & Bakery-Retro and nostalgic ambiance cafe served with western foods and cakes




De’H Cafe & Bakery
📍Bandar Perda Bm City Mall
⌚️1030am-1100pm


De’ H Cafe & Bakery is located in BM City Mall, which near to my working place in BM. When I stepped inside the cafe, the first thing that I can see is the wall adorned with a lot of spring festival couplets. The whole cafe decorated in a retro style means almost all the vintage items placed in the cafe can bring you back to a long time ago, they even played old songs the whole day. Customers can soak up a nostalgic atmosphere in this cafe while enjoying food and drinks here. The staff here is quite friendly, and one small thing that I feel good is the staff give me free cookies as an appetizer before they serve up any meal.





 De’H Cafe & Bakery menu is made up of different variants of coffee and the majority of western food, such as big breakfast, pizza, pasta, side dish, and toast. This cafe also serves self-made cake, ranging from cheesecake to sponge cake, and also tarts. I went thrice and had some enjoyable meals. Let me list out the dishes I ordered, including Pasta Aglio Olio, Nasi Kerabu (Chicken Satay with special sambal), pizza and cheezy wedges. Pasta Aglio Olio is a traditional pasta dish which cooked with garlic slice and a pinch of stir red pepper flakes salt, and also with prawns, however, I feel don't get the full flavor of pasta, the taste not really satisfying my appetite. Nasi Kerabu is steamed blue pea flower rice served with satay, sambal, sambal,water-boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, anchovies, and peanut. I always crave for spicy food, and this sambal really tingle my tongue! It's perfect when combining with grilled satay. Spicy chicken pizza( If I did not remember wrong) is delicious as it added with a lot of toppings!






没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...